Moving your Montgomery office can be complex and costly, especially when you consider the possibility of losses due to computer equipment damage. Unfortunately, many businesses make the mistake of trying to move computers and electronics with other office items. Improperly packing and moving computer equipment like this usually comes with a hefty price tag. To avoid the extensive cost of repair and replacement, it’s imperative that your organization work with an experienced computer equipment moving company that uses a system designed for this type of relocation.
AirGlide® Moving Systems Are the Future of Office Moving
Several Montgomery office moving companies do a good job of relocating most office items. But many lack the processes and expertise needed to protect your organization’s expensive computer equipment from damage. As the Gold Standard in computer equipment moving, the AirGlide® system protects even the most delicate of items so you can be sure everything arrives at your new office as good as new.
AirGlide® uses multiple precautionary steps to keep your computer equipment safe and secure during the moving process, including:
- Wrapping each piece of computer hardware such as monitors, servers, and printers with an anti-static, heavy gauge bubble wrap
- Numbering all of the pieces so they arrive at the new location in the appropriate groups
- Locking down the computer equipment in specialized carts and wrapping them to prevent interior movement
- Loading and transportation by a trained mover to ensure a smooth ride to the new office
AirGlide® is also ideal for Montgomery hospitals and medical centers that need to move sensitive laboratory equipment in addition to servers, printers, and other computer hardware.
Hire an Experienced Computer Equipment Moving Service
Although it’s extremely effective, AirGlide® alone isn’t enough to protect your valuable items. You also need to hire a reputable Montgomery office moving company that is skilled in every aspect of office relocations. A reputable mover is one that:
- Performs thorough background checks on all employees
- Provides extensive training for its team that includes specialized instruction for moving computer equipment
- Is licensed, bonded, and insured for commercial moving
- Uses the latest moving technologies and secure chain-of-custody procedures
- Can provide testimonials and has a track record of office moves similar to yours
You will also want to work with a Montgomery computer equipment moving company that offers decommissioning for your obsolete technology. It’s costlier to move equipment your organization no longer needs and it can be a hassle to handle the destruction process yourself. Some professional moving services can triple-drill your hard drives or offer DOD-approved double-swipe data removal so that your company’s information is never at risk once the items have gone through the disposal process. They can also send your decommissioned computer equipment to a recycling facility to complete your green relocation.
Computer Moving Experience Matters
If your office is planning to relocate, the safe transport of your computer equipment will be at the top of your list. As you vet potential office movers, remember to discuss their procedures for moving this sensitive equipment. Admiral Movers has been using the AirGlide® moving system for 24 years and has earned a reputation for excellence. In fact, we’ve never damaged a single piece of equipment with AirGlide®, the Gold Standard in computer equipment moving. For more information about AirGlide® and to get a moving quote for your Montgomery office, visit AdmiralMovers.com or call 877.816.5430 to speak with one of our computer moving experts.